- “Food is enjoyable”
- “I deserve to fuel my body”
- “I am good enough”
- “Everybody has different shapes and sizes”
- “I can trust my body with the food i take in”
- “Restricting my intake slows down my metabolism”
- “Full recovery means allowing my body to eat what it needs”
I created these with the help of one of my therapists
Wishing you all a food policing free holiday season.
I am tired of being mocked by hypocrites who think that a single lazy counterexample is sufficient to debunk the fifteen detailed examples they demanded I produce before they’d even accept my point as a hypothetical, let alone valid, argument.
I am tired of a**holes who think that playing Devil’s advocate about an issue alien to their experience but of deep personal significance to their interlocutor makes them both intellectually superior and more rationally objective on the specious basis that being dispassionate is the same as being right (because if they can stay calm while savagely kicking your open wound, then clearly, you have no excuse for screaming)."
And extremely relevant.